Friday, April 25, 2014

NIGERIA: WOMAN FOUND ALIVE IN DRAIN

 
The photo above shows a woman who was found in a drain earlier today around Abalti Barracks,Ojuelegba in Surulere{Lagos}.
  According to source, a passerby heared someone screaming for help only to discover it was coming from a drain. A trapped woman was screaming for help with her hand's narrowly out though the openings. An alert was immediately created by the Individual who saw her and in matter of minutes, people have already gathered at the scene.
There was a great murmur by people at the scene about how she got down the drain. The Army Barrack close was also alerted about it.
  After awhile, the main drain was located and opened by a welder. She was eventually brought out by a good Samaritan who went down the drain to assist her out.
She was brought out without cloths on her and was immediately covered. This was her statement was she was out "My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He{God} said I should confess my sins so I will not die. Please I need water to drink. I don't know how I found myself her, please help me...".
 After a while, a lagos state ambulance arrived at the scene and she was taken away for proper checkup ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment